The most common foundation fiscal year is January 1 to December 31. This means that many foundations are approaching the end of their fiscal year and their deadline for foundation grant distributions. The time to apply is now! The time to win foundation grants is now!
Do you need more funding for your programs? For emergency COVID-19 needs? To solve a problem in your community?
- Foundation grants rose by $20 billion over the course of the last five years.
- In 2019, charitable giving in the United States surpassed previous records to reach $449.64 billion in reported contributions from individuals, foundations, corporations, and charitable bequests.
- Foundation assets broke $1 trillion for the first time ever in 2017, and have grown since then.
- Community Foundations more than doubled their grants over the last ten years.
- Independent foundations still direct significantly more charitable assets and provide twice the funding of Donor Advised Funds (DAFS) toward charitable causes.
This chart shows the general growth of the stock market over the last ten years. This means that foundation portfolios are going up, up, up! Foundations are required by the Internal Revenue Service to distribute at least 5% of their assets every year. With foundations’ assets going up, their grants have to go up too!
Millionaire Grant Lady can help you reach your funding goals, with over $46 million in grants raised to date. If you need help with your foundation grant funding, Millionaire Grant Lady has capacity to take on the first three additional organizations that sign a contract in the next week to meet their December 31 grant deadlines. Schedule a time to talk with us about how to grow your mission with grants.